Access to and use of this website tyrolitgroup.com (“site”) is subject to the following conditions and to the applicable law. By accessing and using this site, you agree fully and unconditionally to these conditions of Tyrolit – Schleifmittelwerke Swarovski K.G, Swarovskistrasse 33, 6130 Schwaz, Austria (“TYROLIT”).
- The information contained on this site may only be downloaded, distributed, reproduced or printed for non-commercial, personal use.
- All the details regarding copyright and other intellectual property rights in information which is downloaded must be retained and reproduced unmodified. The distribution, modification, transmission, reuse or use for public or commercial purposes of the content on this site without written authorisation from TYROLIT is prohibited. This includes texts, images, sound recordings and videos. It must be assumed that, unless otherwise stated, everything which can be seen or read on this site is accompanied by a copyright notice and must not be used unless expressly permitted in these provisions or in the text provided on the site. TYROLIT gives no assurance, guarantee or indication that the material used which is shown (free-of-charge) on this site does not violate the rights of third parties, which belong to the TYROLIT Group.
- With the exception of the abovementioned restricted rights of use, no licence and no other (copy)right is granted or conceded by TYROLIT with regard to the content available on the site.
- The TYROLIT site may contain or refer to protected trademarks, patents, materials, technologies, products, processes or other intellectual property rights of TYROLIT and/or third parties. No licence or other right is granted or conceded by TYROLIT and or other parties with regard to such protected trademarks patents, materials, technologies, products, processes or other intellectual property rights. This applies in particular to TYROLIT trademarks, type plates, company logos and emblems.
- Although TYROLIT makes proportionate and reasonable efforts to provide error-free and up-to-date information on the site, TYROLIT assumes no guarantee nor liability for the content which is provided free-of-charge on the site. TYROLIT assumes no responsibility or liability derived from use of the site or its content or is linked to it in any way. In particular, TYROLIT cannot be held liable for the correctness, completeness, appropriateness, up-to-dateness or comprehensibility of the information contained on the site. This provision does not result in any restriction to any mandatory legal guarantee or liability claims by the visitors/users of the site. TYROLIT assumes no responsibility and cannot be made liable for damage (incl. viruses) to computer equipment or other property associated with access to or use of the site, or with the download of materials, data, texts, images, videos or music. TYROLIT reserves the right to partly or fully modify, interrupt or terminate the functionality of the site. TYROLIT assumes no responsibility or liability for any kind of interruption or termination of the functionality of the site, whether as a result of acts or omissions of a third party.
- All messages and all content transmitted via electronic communication or otherwise on the site, including data, questions, comments, suggestions etc. will be treated as non-confidential. Everything which is transmitted is the property of TYROLIT and may be used by the Group for any purpose, including, but not restricted to reproduction, publication, transmission, editing and mailing. Furthermore, TYROLIT is entitled to use all ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any form of communication for any purpose, including but not restricted to development, manufacturing and product marketing.
- The information on the site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. TYROLIT reserves the right to perform corrections and/or improvements with regard to information, products, programs on the site at any time without prior announcement.
- The TYROLIT site contains information on products and services which are not necessarily available at all locations. A “reference” to or information regarding a product or service on a TYROLIT site does not mean that such a product or service is available at your location.
- TYROLIT is not responsible for the content on any linked or other associated sites, does not adopt their content as its own and has no control over their content. Access to any sites provided by third parties is therefore your own responsibility and occurs without the consent or responsibility of TYROLIT.
- TYROLIT may revise these conditions at any time by publishing the modified conditions on the site. You are bound by any such changes and should therefore regularly visit this site to review the currently applicable conditions.
- Editing of this site or parts thereof by third parties not belonging to the Group is prohibited.
Last update of the conditions of use: April 2018